1 Minute Aglio Olio e Peperoncino Pasta Recipe – Spaghetti with Garlic & Chilli
A classic Italian recipe made all over the world by worldwide chefs like Jamie Oliver, Gordon Ramsay, Gino D’Acampo. We want to share with your our Nonna’s Aglio Olio e peperoncino pasta made very easily but yet very tasty. A recipe we Italian use when our friends come to visit us at home without giving us notice and this dish is the quickest pasta recipe you can prepare with little time and very few ingredients. We also make the spaghetti Aglio olio e peperoncino when back from a night out. Again, it is quick to prepare and with 3 ingredients you can always find at an Italian home (Extra Virgin Olive oil, Garlic & Pasta) you can prepare this wonderful dish.
There are many variations, in this recipe we’ve used parsley, you can also add some bread crumbs, parmesan, pecorino, anchovies anything you want really! If you’ve got a quality Extra Virgin Olive oil and some quality pasta like the pasta we’ve used made from an ancient grain, called Senatore Cappelli, traditional in the south of Italy.
If you make this spaghetti Aglio olio at your home, please tag us on Instagram or Facebook at @experience.bellavita
- 200 grams of dry Pasta alla Chitarra Senatore Cappelli
- 1 tablespoon of high-quality Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Garlic cloves
- Chilli oil or chilli flakes
- Parsley (optional)
- Parmesan (optional)
- Breadcrumbs (optional)
- Frying pan
- Pot for boiling water
- Cooking Tweezer like this one
Video Aglio Olio e Peperoncino Spaghetti Recipe
Aglio e Olio Easy Recipe
- Start boiling the water
- Chop the parsley, and crush the garlic
- Salt the water and start cooking the pasta in the pot
- Add the extra virgin olive oil in the pan
- Add the crushed garlic, parsley and chilli in the pan and turn the fire on.
- Stir fry the ingredients, be careful not to burn the garlic and other ingredients.
- When the garlic starts to brown, add some cooking water
- Drain the pasta al dente (leave some cooking water on the side) and toss for about 2m
- Serve warm and add parmesan if you like